As the 2016 GrowDex image competition was such a great success with some fantastic entries we have decided to run it again in 2017. Last years’ entries featured images from a wide variety of cell types imaged on a number of different microscopy platforms. The winner was Melina Malinen selected for her super image of a HepaRG spheroid.
First prize for the 2017 competition is an Apple watch.
Entering the competition is easy, just send your image/s of cells cultured in GrowDex along with your contact details to:
Post: GrowDex Image Competition, UPM, Alvar Aallon katu 1,
PO Box 380, 00101 Helsinki, FINLAND
The winning entry will be announced at the 3rd Annual Visions for 3D Cell Culture Conference 11-12th October 2017, Helsinki, Finland.
Closing date for the competition is Friday 29th September 2017, so don’t delay send in your images to be in with a chance of winning this great prize.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize for the winning entry is an Apple watch. There is no cash alternative.
- The sender guarantees that they have permission to use and distribute the image and it is not under copyright.
- There are no restrictions on the number of images you may enter.
- There are no restrictions on the imaging technique or cell type used.
- Please use common imaging file formats for your submissions.
- Images submitted by media other than email (e.g. disc, USB) cannot be returned.
- By entering the competition you agree that UPM may use the image for marketing purposes.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 29th September 2017.